Higher Education is one of the greatest achievements a person can accomplish. That’s why so many students return to school after putting education on hold to pursue jobs, start a family or take care of a loved one.
Since we partner with Workforce Development programs at Family Houston and HAUL, we know that returning to school is an accomplishment in and of itself. This is why we created a separate scholarship specifically for Continuing Education students.
We want to award this scholarship to someone who is going back to school to be a positive example for others in their community. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear your story!
- Student enrolled in a Continuing Education Program
- Attending school in Texas, Missouri, Illinois, or Ohio
- You must be within 24 months of completing your educational goal
- Permanent residents or U.S. Citizens
- Students in doctoral and professional degree programs are not eligible
Deadline: May 1, 2019
- Current transcript
- 400 to 800 word essay on the following topic:
At Fig, our passion is helping communities become more financially stable by expanding access to financial services. How will you create a positive impact on your community? Through your studies or work experience, what is the issue you are tackling? How did you become passionate about the issue? How will you use your education to create a long standing solution to this issue?
Application Deadline is May 1, 2019. Award will be applied to your Fall 2019 Student Account.